ElringKlinger is looking for a
Senior / Team Leader Industrial Engineer Shielding Technology
Manage the local Industrial Engineering department within the scope of the IE Processes as follows:
- Manufacturing Process Definition: Coordinate creation of process flow diagrams, equipment investment plans, equipment layouts and resource consumption plans.
- Manufacturing Process Development: Coordinate development and validation of manufacturing processes and coordinate creation of PFMEAs.
- Production Equipment Specification: Coordinate preparation of equipment specification packages (ESP).
- Production Infrastructure Review: Keep plant specification and standards (part of the ESP) up to date, as well as plant E-Card and plant utility map.
- Production Equipment Procurement and Installation: Create production equipment investment requests (IA – Investment request) and order requests (SRM-orders), coordinate technical analysis of quotations and selection of suppliers, coordinate manufacturing and installation of production equipment with suppliers and evaluate them on basis of their performance. Activities apply to all equipment.
- Equipment Acceptance: Coordinate production equipment acceptances with suppliers from design phase (DAT), to preliminary acceptance (PAT), to readiness to operate acceptance (RTO), to final acceptance (FAT), up until final availability verification (EAV). It includes coordination of machine capability studies, production trials and tracking of external (supplier) and internal tasks.
- Training (Operation and Maintenance): Coordinate training of equipment operators and maintenance personal.
- Manufacturing Process Parametrization: Coordinate process final parametrization (process fine-tuning), creation/update of process parameter sheets, creation/update of operation instructions and setup instructions.
- Manufacturing Process Acceptance: Coordinate internal acceptance of manufacturing processes.
- Handover to Production: Coordinate handover of production equipment and process from IE to Production and Maintenance.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger China, Ltd.