ElringKlinger is looking for a
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- interface function among EK Japan and EK China and EK Germany
- Design Review on Design Concept for Customer Application, RFQ check / design proposals for cost / give input of calculation
- Design FMEA/ APQP plan /supervision of design work, confirmation of technical release by customer, internal release.
- DV plan creation and supervison, support on Technical Sales for BU4A and customer meeting during acquisition.
- Solve the issues on Design Validation, Sample build and test for Design verification and validation and Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or Above with Major of Mechanical Engineering / Vehicle engineering or Related Major. Approx. 2 years working experience in a similar field with an appropriate degree of professional appearance.
- Good skills for Japanese and English, strong technical skills;
- Familiar with office software, SAP.
- Good plan and schedule management skills good communication skills.
- Team player and be able to work under pressure, travel ability.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger China, Ltd.