- Born 1951
- Managing Partner of M&S Messebau & Service GmbH, Neuhausen a. d. F.
- Studied interior design in Munich
Manfred Strauß was Sales Director and Interior Designer of the Hospes Messebau company in Stuttgart from 1976 to 1978. He then founded an events marketing and trade fair construction and technology company, which in the year 1980 was established as M&S messebau und service GmbH. In the year 2007 he assumed the role of CEO of the Lechler companies in Ludwigsburg. Since 2000, Manfred Strauß has been a member of the Supervisory Board of ElringKlinger AG. In the year 1979, Manfred Strauß joined the Advisory Board of Pro Stuttgart Verkehrsverein and was appointed to the Management Board as from 2012.
Member of the Supervisory Board of ElringKlinger AG
- Since: 20.07.2000
- Appointed until: end of the Annual General Meeting 2025
- Shareholder Representative
- Audit Committee
- Nomination Committee
Other governance roles
- Pro Stuttgart Verwaltungs GmbH, Stuttgart
- Pro Stuttgart Verkehrsverein, Stuttgart
- Lechler GmbH, Metzingen
- Eroca AG, Basel, Schweiz