Chief Executive Officer
- Born 1961
- Chairman/CEO of the Management Board
- Banking apprenticeship, followed by a law degree at Eberhard Karls University in Tübingen
- Completed a doctorate in 1994 (Dr. jur.) under the chair of Prof. Oppermann
Dr. Stefan Wolf worked from 1994 to 1997 as a lawyer with German legal firm Thümmel, Schütze & Partner. In 1997 he joined Elring Klinger GmbH in the role of General Counsel. From 1998 to 2000 he was head of Legal Affairs and Personnel for Elring Klinger GmbH. Following the IPO of ElringKlinger AG in the year 2000, Dr. Stefan Wolf took on additional management responsibility for Investor Relations and Capital Markets. In 2004 he was appointed General Representative of the Management Board of ElringKlinger AG, in 2005 Management Board Spokesman and in 2006 Chairman of the Board.
Member of the Management Board of ElringKlinger AG
- Since: February 1, 2005
- Appointed until: January 31, 2023
- Responsible for Group companies, the corporate units Legal & Compliance, Human Resources, Global Strategy M&A & Innovations, Strategic Communications, Marketing & Communications and Sales as well as the business unit Aftermarket
Other governance roles
- President of the employers‘ association of the metal and electrical industry "Gesamtmetall"
- Honorary Chairman of the employers‘ association of the metal and electrical industry Baden-Wuerttemberg "Südwestmetall"
- Member of the Management Board of the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA)
- Vice President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK) Reutlingen/Tübingen/Zollernalb
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Allgaier Werke GmbH, Uhingen
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW)