ElringKlinger is looking for a
- Lead and develop all Warehouse, Material Handling and Logistics processes
- Responsible for development of industrial and commercial employees
- Responsible for Warehouse and material flows in the company
- Responsible for goods receipt, warehouse control, material handling internally and dispatch areas
- Responsible for Inventory Control on the Logistics areas. Inventory Accuracy, Cycle Counts, regular and yearly inventory stock taking
- Responsible for container management, returnable and one way packaging
- Support to finance and accounting for the processes of accounts receivable and accounts payable material goods movement
- Contact with quality for quality complaints regarding supply chain and logistics topics
- Responsible for continuous improvements in dedicated areas
- Contact and responsible for freight forwarders, external warehouse providers and logistics service companies
- Support to achieve the company goals and costs
- Responsible to measure and achieve the supply chain key performance indicators
- Responsible of 5’s discipline on floor
- Responsible for SAP control of materials movements between warehouses
- Responsible for removal of waste material from company
- Responsible to develop rules for proper material warehousing and material conservation
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Silicon Valley, Inc.