ElringKlinger is looking for a
Tool Shop Manager (Stamping /Forming / Injection)
- Planning, coordinating and supervising operational procedures within the Tool Shop Department.
- Ensure the load factor and assembly utilization within the Tool Shop Department.
- Close interaction with the CU Tool Shops Dettingen/Erms (Stamping), Lenningen (Forming) and Bissingen (Injection).
- Monitor the tool shop activities and report them to the CU Tool Shops.
- Cost estimation regarding tool costs (new tool, tool modification, tool repairing).
- Involved in the investment planning and team feasibility commitment process, supporting the R&D.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement process, especially the tool shop topics.
- Supporting, mentoring and acquisition of tool suppliers (Localizing potential tool suppliers and ensuring the development of tool suppliers).
- Completed training as Tool Mechanic, preferably further training as certified metal-working foreman or master craftsman.
- Experience as a junior manager or team leader of a tool shop. Professional experience in the field of tool making, experience in manufacturing tools. Basis know-how in calculation, ideally in tool shop technology, machine and manual operation.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- Korean and English language skills are required.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online.
72581 Dettingen/Erms, Germany
Phone +49 7123 724-9307