ElringKlinger is looking for a
Regional Buyer Indirect
- Development and implementation of regional purchasing strategies for the responsible commodities
- Analysis of the regional procurement markets for the responsible area of responsibility
- In coordination with the plants, record and process the procurement requirements in the region
- Implementation of inter-plant tendering within the region
- Supporting suppliers within the scope of the responsible subject area and clarifying technical questions regarding the quality of the execution of materials with the specialist departments
- Predominantly independent selection of suppliers as well as conducting supplier negotiations according to approved negotiation strategy
- Conclusion of contracts after examination within the framework of the defined purchasing strategy
- Identification and evaluation of new regional and local suppliers
- Negotiate regional supplier contracts, coordinate them with the legal department and prepare them ready for signature
- Integration of the specialist departments in contracts to be concluded and support for the specialist department and plant managers
- Supra-regional coordination regarding procurement requirements and global projects
- Analysis and development of standardization possibilities together with the departments
- Implementation of global instructions and purchasing standards in the relevant subject area
- Identification and implementation of savings potentials within the region for the responsible product groups
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger USA, Inc.