ElringKlinger is looking for a
Production Quality Engineer Lightweight / Elastomer Technology
- Support of quality improvement programms and monitoring of product quality and reject rate: Error analysis, Continuous Improvement Process (QCIP), tracking of corrective and improvement actions.
- Creation and implementation of local BU quality standards in coordination with BU Production Quality (quality work instructions, border line catalog, etc.).
- Support of production team in all quality related questions on a daily basis by onsite presence of shopfloor.
- Training of production team in quality related questions, i.e. use of SAP QM, work instructions, quality phylosophy, etc.
- Support of customer audits for the Business Unit and execution of correlated actions.
- To lead 8D process in case of customer complaints in BU plant, to provide the related 8D report to Customer Quality Engineer including customer portals.
- Reporting of key figures of BU Production Quality.
- Carrying out audits in the BU of plant (layered audits, process audits, 5S audits, etc.).
- Support in PFMEA.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competences: Knowledge of production process of the BU. knowledge of product function of the BU parts.
- Remark: The function of Production Quality Engineer can be fulfilled also in person by the Customer Quality Engineer.
Please note: Job profiles define the target profile of a position that may differ from the actual profile.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
Changchun ElringKlinger Ltd.