ElringKlinger is looking for a
Key Account Manager
- Lead all global sales activities for relevant customer in matrix organization (as shown in organizational chart).
- RFQ-check and decision making together with Business Unit.
- Build up and maintain regional sales organization (as shown in the organizational chart).
- Prepare regional investment planning.
Customer and Market:
- Establish personal business relations to all levels at customer aligned with Director Sales Global Account and ensure bid list appearance.
- Technical interface to customer.
- Prepare and conduct TechReviews.
- Commercial interface to customer in consultation with Commercial Manager.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Do customer satisfaction survey.
- Ensure qualified utilization of sales related customer portals.
- Interface to ElringKlinger Business Units and production plants.
- Work closely with Director Sales Global Account.
- Prepare yearly sales forecast per customer and region as well as customers future development.
- Prepare sales reports on time in standardized format.
- Prepare and conduct global yearly price negotiations in consultation of Director Sales Global Account.
- Control and report customer satisfaction in consultation with Quality Production Manager.
- Put program data into relevant data platform e.g. easyDoc.
- Reporting of key performance indicators (KPI) as defined by Executive Vice President Sales.
- Prepare competitors analysis.
- Approve global sales planning in Global Sales Planning Tool (GSPT) for relevant customer.
- Responsible for cost of key account to be within budget.
- Disciplinary and functional responsibility (as shown in the organizational chart).
- Ensure quote to be conform to customer RFQ in terms of design and calculation.
Please note: Job profiles define the target profile of a position that may differ from the actual profile.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger China, Ltd.