ElringKlinger is looking for a
- Manufacturing Process Definition - Create process flow diagrams, equipment investment plans, equipment layouts and resource consumption plans.
- Manufacturing Process Development - Develop and validate manufacturing processes and create PFMEAs with the support of a multi-functional team.
- Production Equipment Specification - Prepare equipment specification packages (ESP).
- Production Infrastructure Review - Keep the plant specification and standards up to date, as well as the plant E-Card and the plant utility map.
- Production Equipment Procurement and Installation - Create production equipment investment requests and order requests (SRM-orders), analyze quotations and coordinate the selection of suppliers, monitor the manufacturing and installation of production equipment with suppliers and evaluate those suppliers on the basis of their performance. These activities apply to brand new equipment as well as to relocated used equipment.
- Equipment Acceptance - Coordinate equipment acceptances with suppliers from the design phase (DAT), to the preliminary acceptance (PAT), to the readiness to operate acceptance (RTO), to the final acceptance (FAT), up until the final availability verification (EAV). It includes the conduction of machine capability studies, production trials and tracking of external (supplier) and internal tasks.
- Equipment Operation Instructions - Create production equipment operation instructions, setup instructions and process parameter sheets.
- Training (Operation and Maintenance) - Coordinate the training of equipment operators and maintenance personal.
- Manufacturing Process Acceptance - Conduct the internal acceptance of manufacturing processes.
- Handover to Production - Handover production equipment and process to the Manufacturing and Maintenance Areas.
- Bachelor in mechanical engineering or comparable
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar position
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Canada, Inc.