ElringKlinger is looking for a
Engineering and Maintenance Manager
- Responsible for technical machine availability.
- Create a strong understanding for the technical machine availability responsibility within the team and manage the team to perform accordingly.
- Ensure that all affected machines and equipment are regularly checked for safety issues in compliance with local laws and requirements (e.g. UVV/OSHA).
- Monitor the on-time completion of the periodic safety checks and ensure that the needed actions are taken, in case of any issues.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing maintenance team, ensuring adequate staffing and training levels.
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills within the team.
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviors expected of them.
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate/given systems.
- Delegate the spare parts responsibility to the right skills within the team and monitor spare parts related topics.
- Review, implement and update company records e.g. training matrices, performance reviews, risk assessments.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local and international external suppliers and service providers, in order to ensure optimal performance in case of machine breakdowns.
- Motivate the team for preventive maintenance tasks, which means to focus on planned down time and to reduce unplanned downtime.
- Support the maintenance team in case of problems with accessing the equipment for preventive maintenance activities.
- Interact openly with other EK maintenance managers and the corporate unit, in order to solve technical problems and share best practice solutions.
Please note: Job profiles define the target profile of a position that may differ from the actual profile.
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger Silicon Valley, Inc.