ElringKlinger is looking for a
Assistant Process Engineer
- Implement and comply with defined standards
- Develop and optimize manufacturing processes in the plant (per BU) in terms of pre-series and series production in coordination with the IE Team Lead
- Coordinate the procurement of production equipment
- Creation of machine and plant layouts as per the CU-4P specifications in coordination with the IE Team Lead
- Cooperation in CIP projects
- Co-responsibility for OEE improvements on work-center level towards the achievement of the set OEE targets
- Coordinate production equipment modifications
- Coordinate the disposal, relocation, external sale, or scrapping of production equipment
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.