ElringKlinger is looking for a
Accounts Payable Administrator
- Sort and match invoices, purchase orders, purchase requests and packing slips
- Post invoices, credit & debit notes
- Resolve any discrepancies occurring with invoices, purchase orders, purchase requests or packing list with other functions/ departments
- Manage intercompany invoices and statements, communication with all ElringKlinger entities worldwide
- Correspond with vendors and other departments
- Issue vendor payments (Checks & ACH payments)
- Assist in month-end & year-end closing as well as in any type of audit
- Comply with federal, state and local financial legal requirements
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintain vendor confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Other function-related duties as assigned
In particular, they value ElringKlinger’s flat hierarchies, open culture of communication, and attractive prospects for career advancement as well as the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the business and to work independently within an international environment. Our joint ambition: to drive the future.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online only.
ElringKlinger USA, Inc.